Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Website(s).
- You may not create a link to this Website from another Website or document without GardenGames.ie prior written consent.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of Eire.
All goods ordered with us will need to be paid for prior to being delivered. We use Paypal as a secure payment method for all credit/debit cards.
You do not need a Paypal account to use Paypal. If you are not an account holder and do not wish to sign up just fill in your debit/credit card details and you purchase will be processed.
GardenGames.ie does not offer credit terms.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
The price you pay for the product(s) will be the price shown on our web site at the time of ordering. The price will include any applicable Value Added Tax.
Delivery is charged as follows:
Within Ireland & UK €7.50
Worldwide please email us with your location and we will give you a quotation.
Returns & Cancellations
At GardenGames.ie we aim to provide you with the best customer service possible. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us immediately either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 061 487007 and allow us to resolve your problem. Damaged goods must be reported to us within 14 days of receipt for our returns policy to apply.
If you wish to return your order please fill in this returns form.
Once we receive the returned product and confirm its condition, we will apply a full credit to the card used to place the order or send a replacement as requested. Please allow up to 7 workings days for processing your exchange or refund, once it has arrived back with us. Return postage will only be refunded if the goods are faulty. If you decide you do not want the product please notify us within 14 days of receipt and return the product to us within 20 days. These items should be in their original packaging, unopened & saleable. When returning goods via post or carrier, we suggest you obtain proof of postage. GardenGames.ie cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in return transit.